Feature of Facebook Marketing:
Facebook Marketing / Boosting / Advertising services are available for Grow your Brand or business.
- Customize Dollar amount
- Legal Payment Methood used
- Pay from Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card
- Custom Ad Duration
- Custom Audience Targeting
- Friendly Managment
- Currency US Dollar
How do we do our advertising or Marketing?
We make sure that the customer’s order is complete. Then our next activity is started through personal contact with the customer.
- Before running an ad for customers, let’s analyze his entire business page with our team.
- If there is any kind of policy violation on the page, we go to Edie.
- If everything goes well, I run the campaign through a professional digital marketer.
- Once the ad runs, we monitor for 24 hours and try to finish the order correctly.
Our Facebook Advertising or Marketing Policy:
- Your campaign will be started by completing the order from the website.
- You need to provide all the information correctly before running the campaign.
- Cannot be edited in any way while the campaign is running.
- If the information you provide is incorrect, you will be responsible for it.
- If your campaign is rejected or your page is damaged for any of your mistakes, you are responsible for it.
- If for any reason you are reluctant to accept the service after the order has been completed, your payment will be refunded within the next 07 business days.
- Nothing may be advertised outside of the Facebook Advertising Policy.
Do you know Facebook Marketing or Ads Policy?
- Facebook Ads Image Policy
- Facebook Ads Video Policy
- Facebook Ads Corusel Policy
- Facebook Ads all Collections
Advertisers are required to follow our Advertising Policies, which are designed to help protect people from poor experiences – especially because ads may be delivered to people in their News Feed from Pages or accounts they don’t follow. These policies help support more meaningful connections between people and businesses. For example, we don’t want ads that use profanity, show excessive nudity or include misinformation.
These policies apply to paid advertising through our ad platform, including on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the Audience Network.
For a full list of our Advertising Policies, you can visit our Advertising Policy page.
In the Business Help Centre, we provide additional information about some of our Advertising Policies. See below for a list of relevant articles on our Advertising Policies:
Personal attributes: Facebook’s advertising policy prohibiting ads that contain personal attributes, including information on avoiding assumptions about someone’s personal attributes in your ads.
Sensational content: Facebook’s advertising policy prohibiting sensational content, including information on avoiding shocking, sensational, inflammatory or excessively violent content in your ads.
COVID-19: Facebook’s Advertising Policies related to COVID-19, including what types of products and content are temporarily restricted or prohibited.
Cryptocurrency: Facebook’s advertising policy for cryptocurrency products and services, including information about eligibility to run ads about cryptocurrency.
Dating: Facebook’s advertising policy for ads about dating services.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment centres: Facebook’s advertising policy for drug and alcohol addiction treatment, including information about eligibility to run these types of ads.
Online gaming and gambling: Facebook’s online gaming and gambling advertising policy, including information on how to apply for eligibility to run ads that promote online gambling and gaming.
Personal health: Facebook’s advertising policy prohibiting ads that generate a negative self-perception or imply unrealistic or unexpected results.
Social issues, elections or politics: Facebook’s advertising policy for ads about social issues, elections or politics.
Additional policies that may apply to your ad
When advertisers use different products across our family of apps and services, additional policies may also apply. For example:
Facebook: Ads that run on Facebook must follow Facebook’s Community Guidelines, which apply to all content on Facebook.
Instagram: Ads that run on Instagram must follow Instagram’s Community Guidelines, which apply to all content on Instagram.
Pages and events: Advertisers may promote Pages or events, which are subject to the applicable Pages, Groups and Events Policies.
Branded content: Ads may include branded content; these are subject to our Branded Content Policies.
Here are some resources that you can use to help improve the health and performance of your accounts:
Learn more facebook marketing